DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
St. Paul & Minneapolis
About the job
We are looking for stellar Digital Marketing Interns.
Carbon Origins is a venture-backed, groundbreaking robotics company with a mission to Make Robots Commonplace™, unlocking a world where robots manage dull, repetitive, and dangerous tasks, so people can focus on higher-value ambitions. Our flagship robot, Skippy, is revolutionizing last-mile food delivery.
Skippy is the first food delivery robot being supervised and trained by a metaverse workforce. Through our gamified VR platform, Origins™, robot supervisors we lovingly call “Skipsters” help Skippy navigate the real world. When Skippy encounters a novel problem he can’t solve on his own, a Skipster takes over, improving urban navigation and human-robot interactions, while simultaneously teaching him how to do it on his own by training neural networks.
Carbon Origins went through the 2021 Techstars Farm to Fork Accelerator. Skippys are now roaming the sidewalks of Minnesota delivering meals to offices, and soon, he will be coming to your neighborhood.
We are a mission-driven company. Everything we do is focused on Making Robots Commonplace. We are looking for passionate, hungry, and entrepreneurial VR Software Engineers to join our kick-ass team of engineers, scientists, and entrepreneurs. We have launched rockets, landed robots on Mars, deployed satellite constellations, and developed VR technologies. Come change the world with us!
- Take on projects spanning Carbon Origins’ and Skippy’s full online presence and digital communications channels
- Create and implement social media strategies and campaigns
- Conduct consumer and customer research to drive marketing strategies
- Evaluate the customer experience on the food ordering website and identify areas for improvement
- Work on Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization
- Follow Skippy on deliveries to capture photo and video content, then turn that content into valuable marketing assets
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
- Excellent writing skills; photo, video and editing skills preferred
- Proficiency with LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media platforms
- Good organization; ability to manage multiple projects
- Creative and self-motivated
- Ability to work well within a team
What do we provide?
- A diverse, close-knit, and passionate team
- A platform to change the world
- An innovative workspace and an agile pace
- A mission-driven and inclusive culture
- Financial compensation commensurate with experience